SCHEDULING IN ADVANCE
Due to the nature of cosmetic tattoo; requiring 30-40 days of recovery time between the second and third follow-up visits, please note that we are typically booked out four to six weeks. Therefore, it is recommended to book in advance, your pre-paid second and third visits atthe first booking.
We recommend scheduling in advance. Your prepayment is confirmation. However, we do not guarantee 'courtesy' reminder calls or emails for upcoming appointments. You are responsible for keeping scheduled appointments. But, you may call to confirm future appointments.
Tattooing is an art form. Each client responds differently to cosmetic tattooing. Please allow for 1.5-2.0 hours for your scheduled appointment. We do not take "walk ins" and can at times run over a few minutes depending on the procedure. Please note that we do not rush any procedure and ask that you do not rush us in return. After all, it is your face & body and we want to give you as much attention and detail as needed. We do not recommend scheduling your appointment during your lunch breaks. If you are time sensitive on the day of your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
Cosmetic tattooing is a three- step building process.
- Three visits are required for desired results
- All services are a paid in advanced when booking your cosmetic tattoo procedure
- No refunds: Credit only (Transferable)
- It's customary to tip 20% gratuity on the regular cost of your service
- 24hr cancellation is required. No shows forfeit the cost of the visit and will be charged in full next visit
- Please reschedule if you will arrive 15 minutes or more late